The Virtual WineTour introduces you personally to the 13 German wine regions, their wines and wineries! From 12 to 21 November, discover German wine easily from home in 22 different themed online tastings. Exciting quiz questions and virtual meetings with the winegrowers make the wine pleasure an interactive experience. The tastings, which last about an hour, are moderated by the German Wine Queen and other wine experts. Enjoy ten days of live wine tasting from the comfort of your living room.
But the 13 wine regions have much more to offer than excellent wine: fantastic landscapes, adventurous hiking trails and excellent hospitality. TV presenter and hiking expert Manuel Andrack gives you a first virtual taste of these great German destinations in his online tastings. The winegrowers have put together even more insider tips for activities in the regions and for holidays at the winery for you on the website.
This is how it works:
- Go to the website www.virtuelle.weintour.net now, choose your tasting and favourite wine package, order directly and have it conveniently delivered to your home. In November, you can make yourself comfortable at home and switch on the wine tasting at the right time.
- wein.plus readers pay only 29.90 EUR (instead of 39.90 EUR) per wine package including online tasting and shipping: simply enter the code WPNWTV32021 in the shopping cart.
This is what awaits you on the Virtual Wine Tour:
- 88 wines, 88 winemakers, 22 different interactive online tastings and wine packages
- Exciting presenters, such as the newly crowned German Wine Royalty Sina Erdrich, Saskia Teucke and Linda Trarbach, the Masters of Wine Romana Echensperger MW, Konstantin Baum MW and Thomas Curtius MW as well as Toni Askitis from #asktoni, hiking expert Manuel Andrack and playmaker Christoph Friedrich.
- Wine tourism highlights: Info on accommodation, restaurants, cycling and hiking trails directly at the winery
www.virtuelle.weintour.net and www.facebook.com/weintour #weintour
The Virtual Wine Tour is an event of the German Wine Institute (DWI) www.weintour.net